By Kevin Deutsch
A man died of his wounds after being stabbed in Tamarac Tuesday afternoon, authorities said.
The stabbing happened in the 6300 block of Landings Way, leading someone to call 911 and report the incident around 3:50 p.m, according to the Broward Sheriff’s Office.
BSO Tamarac deputies and Tamarac Fire Rescue responded to the scene, where they found an adult male suffering from stab wounds, according to BSO.
The man was airlifted to an area hospital with life-threatening injuries. He later died, deputies said.
Deputies said a suspect was taken into custody at the scene. It was not clear Tuesday whether the suspect had been criminally charged.
BSO’s Homicide Unit and Crime Scene Unit were investigating the incident.
No additional information was made public by BSO.
- Kevin Deutsch is an award-winning crime journalist and author. A graduate of Florida International University, Kevin has worked on staff at The Miami Herald, New York Daily News, and The Palm Beach Post.
- NewsDecember 3, 2023Chabad Jewish Center of Tamarac Holds 2 Major Chanukah Events
- NewsNovember 29, 2023Lauderhill Toy Giveaway Aims to Spread Holiday Joy
- NewsNovember 28, 2023Lauderhill Hosts Dive-In Movie: ‘Jingle All the Way’
- NewsNovember 27, 2023Virtual Forum Simplifies Tax Mysteries for Residents and Businesses in Lauderhill