By Kevin Deutsch
A man died of his wounds after being stabbed in Tamarac Tuesday afternoon, authorities said.
The stabbing happened in the 6300 block of Landings Way, leading someone to call 911 and report the incident around 3:50 p.m, according to the Broward Sheriff’s Office.
BSO Tamarac deputies and Tamarac Fire Rescue responded to the scene, where they found an adult male suffering from stab wounds, according to BSO.
The man was airlifted to an area hospital with life-threatening injuries. He later died, deputies said.
Deputies said a suspect was taken into custody at the scene. It was not clear Tuesday whether the suspect had been criminally charged.
BSO’s Homicide Unit and Crime Scene Unit were investigating the incident.
No additional information was made public by BSO.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk. Don’t miss reading Margate Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk.
- Kevin Deutsch is an award-winning crime journalist and author. A graduate of Florida International University, Kevin has worked on staff at The Miami Herald, New York Daily News, and The Palm Beach Post.
- News2023.05.13‘Kill Them One by One’: Man Pleads Guilty to Threatening Election Workers
- News2023.05.12Caught on Camera: Help Solve a Murder Mystery in North Lauderdale
- News2023.05.11Hot ‘Nugget’ Controversy: McDonald’s Faces Lawsuit Over ‘McScalding’ Incident
- News2022.12.26Tamarac Crime Update: Carjacking and Drug Overdose