The Sun-Sentinel reports today:
A Tamarac city commissioner’s church received more than $36,000 in federal loans that are meant to help struggling workers during the COVID-19 pandemic, but public records show the church might not have qualified for the money.
Bolton’s church received a $25,300 loan on May 1, 2020, and another $11,000 on March 3, 2021, according to the U.S. Small Business Administration, which tracks loan data from the federal Paycheck Protection Program, also known as PPP. For each loan, 12 employees were reported.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2021.05.13Fallen Soldiers Honored at Tamarac’s Memorial Day Ceremony
- News2021.05.12Commission Votes Against $50,000 Leaked Memo Investigation, Hires New City Attorney
- News2021.05.11Next Free Food Distribution Dates In Tamarac, Sunrise, and Coral Springs
- News2021.05.11Bolton Blames Mayor, City Manager, After His Spending Items Are Leaked to Press