By: Matt Rothman
The victory was the Trojans’ ninth of the season and third win this year against the Colts. They had previously beat them in three sets back on March 10 and April 6.
They advance to face Marjory Stoneman Douglas in the District Final on Tuesday, April 27, at 6 p.m. The Eagles come in as the top seed with a record of 5-3.
For Coral Springs High School, they finish the season at 10-10. Monday’s night match was also the final one for seniors Ronex Faustin, Eduardo Salcedo Fuentes, Sebastian “Ash” Evans, Ethan Mason, Bryan Vergara, Schimry Jean Mary, Zidane Butler, and Jimi Epoyun.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor’s degree in journalism and then graduated from the University of Florida as a graduate student. He also works for the Mohave Valley Daily News in Bullhead City, Arizona covering high school sports.
- NewsNovember 19, 2023TS Aquatics Swimmers Shine in Postseason Competitions
- NewsNovember 18, 2023Tawannah McLemore Leads The Way For J.P. Taravella Swim Team in State Championship
- NewsNovember 9, 20233 J.P. Taravella Baseball Players Officially Sign Letter of Intent
- NewsNovember 8, 2023J.P. Taravella Cross Country Impresses in Regionals; Soccer Teams Begin Season