Typically found secluded farms or single family homes, a Tamarac couple tries to get away with creating their own meth lab. Problem is, the chemicals used to create it are extremely foul-smelling and they lived in an apartment complex.
On Wednesday BSO arrested a couple after they discovered their meth lab inside their Versailles Garden apartment.
Amanda Stern, 31, and James R. Johnson, 49, are facing federal charges for manufacturing methamphetamine inside their apartment. BSO’s Metro Broward Drug Task Force arrested them after neighbors reported a strong odor coming from their apartment.
Units adjacent to the apartment were temporarily evacuated as a precaution.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2021.01.21The Window for School Choice Applications Shuts February 8
- News2021.01.21No Serious Injuries After Single-Vehicle Crash in Tamarac
- News2021.01.21State COVID-19 Vaccine Appointment Scheduling System Now Up in Broward County
- News2021.01.19Make-A-Wish Surprises Tamarac Teen with Exclusive Shopping Spree