Typically found secluded farms or single family homes, a Tamarac couple tries to get away with creating their own meth lab. Problem is, the chemicals used to create it are extremely foul-smelling and they lived in an apartment complex.
On Wednesday BSO arrested a couple after they discovered their meth lab inside their Versailles Garden apartment.
Amanda Stern, 31, and James R. Johnson, 49, are facing federal charges for manufacturing methamphetamine inside their apartment. BSO’s Metro Broward Drug Task Force arrested them after neighbors reported a strong odor coming from their apartment.
Units adjacent to the apartment were temporarily evacuated as a precaution.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2019.11.17Broward County Public Schools Choice Application Window Opens December 2
- News2019.11.12Reserve Your Space for a Delicious Vegan “ThanksLiving” Dinner in Tamarac
- News2019.11.10Register Now to be Part of Tamarac University’s Class of 2020
- News2019.11.05City of Tamarac Holds Veterans Day Event November 11