The Tiden Plaza which was formally known as the Big Lots plaza is in foreclosure. I’ve posted before that I believe this strip center should be torn down. The only businesses that should stay are Denny’s and Scruby’s BBQ. There is no visibility into the plaza when driving by and they can’t seem to get a viable anchor. Please read more about the foreclosure as well as history of this plaza at South Florida Business Journal.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2019.09.19Coral Springs Center for the Arts Launches Comedy and Music October and November
- News2019.09.18Tamarac City Commissioners Voted to Approve Office Furnishings in Amended Budget
- News2019.09.18Broward County Schools Holds ‘Dads Take Your Child to School Day’
- News2019.09.17Students Can Earn Service Hours at 34th Annual International Coastal Cleanup