The Tiden Plaza which was formally known as the Big Lots plaza is in foreclosure. I’ve posted before that I believe this strip center should be torn down. The only businesses that should stay are Denny’s and Scruby’s BBQ. There is no visibility into the plaza when driving by and they can’t seem to get a viable anchor. Please read more about the foreclosure as well as history of this plaza at South Florida Business Journal.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2022.05.25Register for Tamarac’s Memorial Day Ceremony Followed By Live Music May 30
- News2022.05.24Detectives Search for a Missing Tamarac Teen
- News2022.05.18Joey Lanouette Qualifies by Petition for the Tamarac City Commission District 2 Seat
- News2022.05.16Official 2022/23 Broward County Public Schools Color Calendar is Out