The Tiden Plaza which was formally known as the Big Lots plaza is in foreclosure. I’ve posted before that I believe this strip center should be torn down. The only businesses that should stay are Denny’s and Scruby’s BBQ. There is no visibility into the plaza when driving by and they can’t seem to get a viable anchor. Please read more about the foreclosure as well as history of this plaza at South Florida Business Journal.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2022.10.04Detectives Ask For Public’s Help Locating Missing 12-Year-Old
- News2022.10.04J.P. Taravella Drama Presents “Radium Girls” Oct. 6 and 8
- News2022.10.04Just Between Friends Consignment Event Returns October 6-9 in Coral Springs
- News2022.09.27City of Tamarac Updates Residents on Hurricane Ian