By Agrippina Fadel
Tamarac’s condominium and homeowners association board members are invited to participate in the city’s upcoming HOA liaison quarterly meeting.
The event, hosted by Kaye Bender Rembaum Attorneys at Law, offers a free certification course that provides two hours of IFM (Insurance, Financial, and Management) or CAMS (Community Association Management Services) credits. Emily Gannon will serve as the instructor.
HOA Board Member Certification is held on Wednesday, September 20, from 5 to 7 p.m. at the Tamarac Community Center at 8601 W. Commercial Blvd. Light refreshments will be served.
The content covered in the certification course is regularly updated to align with Florida’s evolving requirements for HOA board memberships. The meeting will satisfy state requirements for new members and can serve as an excellent refresher course.
- Agrippina Fadel grew up in Siberia and received her master's in journalism from Tyumen State University. Agrippina is also a writer and editor at Draftsy.net. She has been a US resident for over ten years and speaks English and Russian.
- NewsFebruary 28, 2024Sway to the Reggae Beat with T-Wave at Groove on the Grass Free Concert
- NewsFebruary 27, 2024Unleash the Fun at the Tamarac Pet Expo With Dog Parade, Food Trucks, and More
- NewsFebruary 26, 2024Relive the Magic of John Denver with the ‘Back Home Again’ Tribute at Kings Point Palace
- NewsFebruary 19, 2024Catch Comedian Bobby Collins with Special Guest Shelley Keelor at Kings Point Palace