By: Sharon Aron Baron
Don’t miss this year’s Springfest and Egg Hunt where children 10 and under will have an eggcellent time searching for goodies to fill their baskets.
Held on Saturday, March 19, the egg hunt starts promptly at 10:00 am so don’t miss it. Also, included in the fun will be bounce houses and games. The best part is it’s totally free, so bring your basket and be there for the fun.
The Tamarac Sports Complex is located at 9901 NW 77th Street.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2020.02.17Broward Sheriff’s Office Holding Open House for Interested Job Applicants Feb 22
- News2020.02.15Clear Space by Safely Disposing Hazardous Waste on February 22
- News2020.02.15Sugar Hill Gang Headlining 3rd Annual One Tamarac Multicultural Festival
- News2020.02.07Tamarac Condo Owners Wake up to Flooding Inside their Homes