By: Sharon Aron Baron
Residents have a chance to find out what’s going on in the City and in their community during the annual Neighborhood Meeting coming soon.
Each year representatives from the City along with their respective city commissioner travels into the community for the annual meetings which gives residents a chance to ask questions. The agenda consists of an update on projects in the district, upcoming events, and an interactive Q & A session on topics of their choice. Every district meeting has a host location, but residents from outside of the district that they live in are welcome to attend.
Mark your calendars for these dates:
District One is the eastern portion of Tamarac represented by Commissioner Pamela Bushnell. This meeting will take place on Wednesday, March 16, 6:30 p.m.?-?8:00 p.m. at Mainlands 1 & 2 Clubhouse located at 4301 Mainland Drive Tamarac FL 33319
District Three mostly comprises of Kingsport and several communities near Southgate and is represented by Commissioner Diane Glasser. The meeting will take place on Wednesday, April 6, 6:30 p.m. at the Tamarac Community Center.
District Four covers mostly Woodmont and Heathgate/Sunflower area and is represented by Commissioner Debra Placko. The meeting will be held on Wednesday, March 30, 6:30 p.m.?-?8:00 p.m. at the Tamarac Community Center.
Not sure which district you live in? Check out this district map here.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2021.09.25Burglar Who Poses at Deputy Breaks Into Tamarac Home
- Events2021.09.24BSO Holds Shred-A-Thon and Operation Medicine Cabinet in North Lauderdale
- News2021.09.23Joseph Britner Joins University Hospital and Medical Center as New Chief Operating Officer
- News2021.09.22Tamarac North Lauderdale Chamber Welcomes 2 New Businesses to Town