By: Sharon Aron Baron
As part of their social distancing efforts to stop the spread of COVID-19, the City of Tamarac will conduct its next city commission meeting virtually.
The next meeting will be held on Wednesday, April 22, at 9:30 a.m. and residents may watch it on the City’s website, www.Tamarac.org/CityCommissionMeetings or on Facebook Live.
Those who and can submit public comments can email them to CityClerk@Tamarac.org. Those that take three minutes or less to read orally will be read into the public record. All comments submitted by email shall be made part of the public record.
They may also submit comments online during the meeting through Facebook Live, or comment via telephone by registering online at Tamarac.org/SignUp. Individuals who register will be contacted by telephone at the appropriate time during the meeting to offer their public comments.
For additional information about this meeting and how to submit comments, please contact Jennifer Johnson, City Clerk, 7525 NW 88th Avenue, Tamarac, FL 33321, 954-597-3505, CityClerk@Tamarac.org.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- NewsFebruary 18, 2024J.P. Taravella Drama Club Hosts Community Yard Sale and Craft Show on February 24
- NewsFebruary 16, 2024Detectives Search for Tamarac Man Missing Since Early January
- NewsFebruary 15, 2024“You’re a Fraud”: Tamarac Commissioner Blasts Website Tied to Marlon Bolton
- NewsFebruary 12, 2024Free Boot Camp Held to Boost Students’ Federal Aid Applications