By: Sharon Aron Baron
A shooter, who killed a Tamarac man on Tuesday night, has not been identified.
According to the Broward Sheriff’s Office, they responded to a report of a shooting shortly before 9 p.m., in the Kings Point community at 7739 S. Southhampton Terrace.
The victim, Daniel Palov, 60, was flown by BSO helicopter to Broward Health North, where he later died.
Homicide and crime scene detectives responded and questioned neighbors while processing the crime scene. Their investigation continues Wednesday as they look for potential witnesses in the condominium, as well as identifying the shooter.
At this time, investigators are releasing very few details, but they urge anyone with information on this case to contact BSO homicide detectives Jeff Curtis or John Curcio at (954) 321-4210 or call Broward Crime Stoppers, anonymously, at (954) 493-TIPS. Tips may also be submitted online at browardcrimestoppers.org.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2021.05.13Fallen Soldiers Honored at Tamarac’s Memorial Day Ceremony
- News2021.05.12Commission Votes Against $50,000 Leaked Memo Investigation, Hires New City Attorney
- News2021.05.11Next Free Food Distribution Dates In Tamarac, Sunrise, and Coral Springs
- News2021.05.11Bolton Blames Mayor, City Manager, After His Spending Items Are Leaked to Press