By: Sharon Aron Baron
A shooter, who killed a Tamarac man on Tuesday night, has not been identified.
According to the Broward Sheriff’s Office, they responded to a report of a shooting shortly before 9 p.m., in the Kings Point community at 7739 S. Southhampton Terrace.
The victim, Daniel Palov, 60, was flown by BSO helicopter to Broward Health North, where he later died.
Homicide and crime scene detectives responded and questioned neighbors while processing the crime scene. Their investigation continues Wednesday as they look for potential witnesses in the condominium, as well as identifying the shooter.
At this time, investigators are releasing very few details, but they urge anyone with information on this case to contact BSO homicide detectives Jeff Curtis or John Curcio at (954) 321-4210 or call Broward Crime Stoppers, anonymously, at (954) 493-TIPS. Tips may also be submitted online at browardcrimestoppers.org.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2020.03.28Tamarac Schools Gear Up To Go Online after Computer Device Distribution
- News2020.03.28Florida Department of Health Releases COVID-19 Cases by City as of March 28
- News2020.03.27Tamarac Restaurants Offering Curbside and Delivery to Feed Hungry Residents
- News2020.03.27Florida Department of Health Releases COVID-19 Cases by City as of March 27