By: Claire Cornish
Bonnie by name, Bonnie by nature. This beautiful all-American girl is a bulldog mix and she is a natural athlete, which explains how she keeps her girlish figure.
Bonnie enjoys playing, running and letting her true spirit shine. She is a little ray of sunshine and will always be able to make you smile. She also loves having her photograph taken.
Bonnie would prefer a home with a yard but most of all she would prefer a home with her very own family in it. Bonnie is well-mannered and well-behaved, walks nicely on her leash without pulling, and listens well. She is ready for adoption.
Bonnie says to Tamarac residents, “Please come and take me home!” at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption, 2400 SW 42nd Street, Florida.
Open 11 am – 6 pm, Tuesday – Sunday (closed Mondays).
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2019.08.20Meet Roy: He’s Available at Broward County Animal Care and Adoption
- News2019.08.13Meet Tank: He’s Available at Broward County Animal Care and Adoption
- News2019.08.07Meet Peter: He’s Available at Broward County Animal Care and Adoption
- News2019.07.29Meet Kendra: She’s Available at Broward County Animal Care and Adoption