By Sharon Aron Baron
An 81-year-old man crossing a road on his tricycle was struck by a car, then later died at the hospital.
At approximately 2 p.m., March 13, Broward Sheriff Office deputies responded to a traffic crash in the 8200 block of West McNab Road in Tamarac.
Preliminary investigation revealed that Charles Grimley, of Tamarac, was traveling southbound across the eastbound lanes of West McNab Road when he entered the path of Denise Carty’s vehicle. She applied her brakes and was able to slow the vehicle before impact with the tricycle.
Grimley was transported to Broward Health Medical Center, where he was treated for multiple fractures to his leg.
On March 18, the Broward County Medical Examiner’s Office said Grimsley was pronounced deceased while in Broward Health North’s care.
The cause of death is pending an autopsy and cause of death report.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2022.05.18Joey Lanouette Qualifies by Petition for the Tamarac City Commission District 2 Seat
- News2022.05.16Official 2022/23 Broward County Public Schools Color Calendar is Out
- News2022.05.13Tamarac Holds Memorial Day Ceremony Followed By Live Music May 30
- News2022.05.12Former City Attorney Stuart Michelson Qualifies by Petition for Tamarac Commission Seat