By Sharon Aron Baron
An 81-year-old man crossing a road on his tricycle was struck by a car, then later died at the hospital.
At approximately 2 p.m., March 13, Broward Sheriff Office deputies responded to a traffic crash in the 8200 block of West McNab Road in Tamarac.
Preliminary investigation revealed that Charles Grimley, of Tamarac, was traveling southbound across the eastbound lanes of West McNab Road when he entered the path of Denise Carty’s vehicle. She applied her brakes and was able to slow the vehicle before impact with the tricycle.
Grimley was transported to Broward Health Medical Center, where he was treated for multiple fractures to his leg.
On March 18, the Broward County Medical Examiner’s Office said Grimsley was pronounced deceased while in Broward Health North’s care.
The cause of death is pending an autopsy and cause of death report.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2023.02.07BSO Holds Shred-A-Thon and Operation Medicine Cabinet in Tamarac
- News2023.02.06Tragic Murder Mystery Solved: Two Suspects Arrested for Killing of Tamarac Resident
- News2023.02.06Apply Now for $1,200 Scholarships Offered to Florida College Students
- News2023.02.03Bite into Bliss and Empower Young Women: Get Your Boxes of Girl Scout Cookies Today