By Sharon Aron Baron
As Florida’s Covid-19 crisis continues, so does the financial crisis that comes with it. For economically-impacted families, the free food distributions by Feeding South Florida or Chabad of Coral Springs are one course of much-needed relief.
Wednesday, March 24, 5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. Chabad of Coral Springs 3925 N University Drive.
Saturday, March 27, 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. First Church Coral Springs 8650 W. Sample Rd. in Coral Springs
Monday, March 29, 8:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. – Community Christian Church 10001 W Commercial Blvd in Tamarac.
Monday, April 12, 8:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. – Community Christian Church 10001 W Commercial Blvd in Tamarac.
All events will continue until their scheduled times, as long as supplies last.
For additional information and distribution sites outside of Tamarac, visit their website.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2023.03.22FBI Miami Warns of $13 Million ‘Grandparent Scam’ Targeting Seniors
- News2023.03.21The Voice of Romance, Johnny Mathis, Celebrates 67 Years in Music with a Special Performance in Coral Springs
- News2023.03.19Woman Dies 5 Weeks After Multi-Vehicle Crash in North Lauderdale
- News2023.03.18Adopt These Adorable Pets: Onyx and Toes Are Looking for Their Forever Homes at the Humane Society of Broward County