By Sharon Aron Baron
The Tamarac North Lauderdale Chamber of Commerce is inviting individuals and foursomes to join their 6th annual fundraising golf tournament. This year, it benefits the City of Tamarac Parks and Recreation Foundation.
Held on Friday, November 6th, the tournament takes place at the Woodmont Country Club, with a 12:30 pm shotgun start.
Participants will enjoy 18 holes with carts, lunch sponsored by Pacifica Senior Living Forest Trace. Dinner will be available after the event, and contests will be run throughout the day, along with raffles and silent auctions, making a fun day.
Steven Parker, who is this year’s Tournament Chair and General Manager at Bailey Memorial, said, “The Annual PuroClean Classic Golf Tournament is a great opportunity to spend a fun-filled day with your colleagues while supporting the Chamber’s efforts to support small businesses and our local economy.”
Proceeds from the tournament support the City of Tamarac Parks and Recreation Foundation. PAROT is a nonprofit group of volunteers working to enhance the quality of life for Tamarac residents. They offer financial assistance for families in need, so no child or senior is turned away from participating in a program and special-needs support.
For all guests’ safety, social distancing guidelines will be followed, and face masks must be worn at all times except when actively eating or drinking. All golf carts will be single-use or with plastic dividers.
Registration is available for individuals, foursomes, and sponsors. Sponsor a hole for only $85. Call the Chamber at 954-722-1520 or register online at tnlcoc.org
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2023.03.22FBI Miami Warns of $13 Million ‘Grandparent Scam’ Targeting Seniors
- News2023.03.21The Voice of Romance, Johnny Mathis, Celebrates 67 Years in Music with a Special Performance in Coral Springs
- News2023.03.19Woman Dies 5 Weeks After Multi-Vehicle Crash in North Lauderdale
- News2023.03.18Adopt These Adorable Pets: Onyx and Toes Are Looking for Their Forever Homes at the Humane Society of Broward County