By: Sharon Aron Baron
Postponed due to anticipated rain, National Night Out Against Crime has been rescheduled, and Tamarac residents are invited to come out and meet their hometown police department.
Held Wednesday, October 2, at the Tamarac district office, National Night Out enhances the relationship between neighbors and law enforcement while bringing back a true sense of community. This provides a great opportunity to bring police and neighbors together under positive circumstances.
At the event, the Broward Sheriff’s Office will hold live police demonstrations and families can enjoy games, a rock-climbing wall, petting zoo, pony rides, a balloon-making clown, face painting, raffle prizes, and free food.
Tamarac’s District Office is at 7515 N. Pine Island Rd from 6:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. For more information about National Night Out, visit www.natw.org.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2019.10.14Global Response Hiring Over 1,000 Customer Service Reps at Job Fair
- Events2019.10.11Try Vegan Food at the Next EarthSave Event in Tamarac October 19
- Events2019.10.09BSO Holds Huge Shred-A-Thon and Operation Medicine Cabinet in Tamarac
- News2019.10.09Registration Open for the Popular Tamarac Turkey Trot