By: Sharon Aron Baron
Postponed due to anticipated rain, National Night Out Against Crime has been rescheduled, and Tamarac residents are invited to come out and meet their hometown police department.
Held Wednesday, October 2, at the Tamarac district office, National Night Out enhances the relationship between neighbors and law enforcement while bringing back a true sense of community. This provides a great opportunity to bring police and neighbors together under positive circumstances.
At the event, the Broward Sheriff’s Office will hold live police demonstrations and families can enjoy games, a rock-climbing wall, petting zoo, pony rides, a balloon-making clown, face painting, raffle prizes, and free food.
Tamarac’s District Office is at 7515 N. Pine Island Rd from 6:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. For more information about National Night Out, visit www.natw.org.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2021.09.14Broward County Schools Participates in ‘Dads Take Your Child to School Day’
- News2021.09.09Local Filmmaker Holds Screening of ‘I Wanna Be A Criminal’ in Tamarac
- News2021.09.07Broward County Public Schools Hiring Bus Drivers for 2021-22 School Year
- News2021.09.01Reserve Your Space at the Next City-Wide Garage Sale