The Woodlands in Tamarac has some of the most unusual architecture in South Florida. Many of the homes are custom-built and are extremely unusual.
The Blackstone Manor is one of these. At over 8,500 square feet, this 6 bedroom, 9 bath home is actually two homes that have been attached. The design inside is like walking back into the 1970s, with chrome, mirrors, and an over-abundance of sky-lights throughout.
If you are into that look, then this home is perfect for you. The Blackstone Manor even has a full bar by the pool and a catering kitchen on one side of the house, as well as a maid’s quarters.
I love homes that are unusual like this, and I’ve toured this home and was so impressed with it. I wouldn’t change a thing. It’s just so unusual, and I love unusual homes, having moved out of a cookie-cutter Mediterranean home and into a more modern design just under two years ago.
This home is currently for sale in the Woodlands and can be yours for only $759,000.
Imagine the parties you could have here.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2021.05.13Fallen Soldiers Honored at Tamarac’s Memorial Day Ceremony
- News2021.05.12Commission Votes Against $50,000 Leaked Memo Investigation, Hires New City Attorney
- News2021.05.11Next Free Food Distribution Dates In Tamarac, Sunrise, and Coral Springs
- News2021.05.11Bolton Blames Mayor, City Manager, After His Spending Items Are Leaked to Press