The Woodlands in Tamarac has some of the most unusual architecture in South Florida. Many of the homes are custom-built and are extremely unusual. The Blackstone Manor is one of these. At over 8,500 square feet, this 6 bedroom, 9 bath home is actually two homes that have been attached together. The design inside is like walking back into the 1970’s, with chrome, mirrors and an over-abundance of sky-lights throughout. If you are in to that look, then this home is perfect for you. The Blackstone Manor even has a full bar by the pool and a catering kitchen on one side of the house as well as a maid’s quarters.
I just love homes that are unusual like this and I’ve toured this home and was so impressed with it. I wouldn’t change a thing it’s just so unusual and I love unusual homes having moved out of a cookie-cutter Mediterranean home and into a more modern design just under two years ago.
This home is currently for sale in the Woodlands and can be yours for only $759,000.
Imagine the parties you could have in this home!
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2019.10.16Tamarac Holds Huge Halloween Hoopla October 25
- News2019.10.16School Board Member Holds Meet and Greet October 24
- Crime & Safety2019.10.16Police Search for Suspects Who Drugged and Robbed a Man at Hard Rock Casino
- News2019.10.15Tamarac North Lauderdale Chamber of Commerce will host its 5th Annual Golf Tournament