By: Sharon Aron Baron
Vegan food, which contains no meat, eggs, or dairy products, has scientifically proven health benefits, plus it is compassionate to animals and protects the environment. Join others and celebrate a healthy vegan lifestyle at this month’s EarthSave event.
Chef Brook Katz invites everyone to reserve a plate at the “Try Vegan Movie Night” catered event on Friday, June 28, beginning at 5:00 p.m. where they will have an Early Birds Mix n’ Mingle Hour followed by a vegan buffet ‘Pasta Night MENU’ by Chef Brook Katz which will include:
Appetizers, organic mixed greens salad with walnut thousand island dressing (no oil), and Italian dressing (w/oil), pasta baked casserole with tomato sauce (GF available), broccoli with cheezy sauce (GF), Italian spice cake, GF Emmy’s cookies, and Chef Brook’s Famous Movie Popcorn.
By bringing your reusable plate, mug and utensils, attendees will receive a bonus white ticket and will avoid the $1 eco-impact fee for the place setting.
It all takes place on Friday, June 28, at 5 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. Make your reservation online at eventbrite.com/e/try-veganvilletv-buffet-tamarac or contact: Chef Katz at email@example.com 954-971-4432.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- NewsDecember 1, 2023Broward County Schools Opens 2024/25 School Choice Options
- NewsNovember 19, 2023Talk Media Named 2023 Finalist by the Florida Press Club
- NewsNovember 16, 2023Tamarac Launches Campaign to Become Autism Friendly, Enhancing Inclusivity
- NewsNovember 14, 2023Dog Rescued from Tamarac Dumpster Now Safe with Foster Family