By: Sharon Aron Baron
Vegan food, without meat, eggs or dairy products, has scientifically proven health benefits plus it is compassionate to animals and protects the environment.
Join others and celebrate a healthy vegan lifestyle at this month’s EarthSave Eat-Educate-Entertain-Ethical-Event.
Chef Brook Katz invites everyone to reserve a plate at TryVegan Lecture-Minifest-Halloween Buffet on October 19 with local entrepreneurs Crystals by Gem Maven and Sprout Me by Kathy and Barb, a Halloween Costume Contest and Lecture-Food Demo by Raoul Valle of Greenwave Cafe, Plantation.
Enjoy the Chef’s vegan buffet including organic salad and delectable desserts.
Attendees who bring a reusable plate, mug, and utensils, will receive a bonus white ticket and will avoid the $1 eco-impact fee for the place setting.
It all takes place on Saturday, October 19, at 5 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. (instead of their regular third Friday’s schedule.)
Held at the Tamarac Community Center Paradise Ballroom at 8601 W Commercial Blvd.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2019.11.21Meet Allie: She’s at Broward County Animal Care Seeking her Forever Family
- News2019.11.20University Hospital & Medical Center Names New CEO
- News2019.11.19Broward County School Board Appoints New Chair; Vice Chair
- News2019.11.17Broward County Public Schools Choice Application Window Opens December 2