By: Sharon Aron Baron
Vegan food, without meat, eggs or dairy products, has scientifically proven health benefits plus it is compassionate to animals and protects the environment.
Join others and celebrate a healthy vegan lifestyle at this month’s EarthSave Eat-Educate-Entertain-Ethical-Event.
Chef Brook Katz invites everyone to reserve a plate at TryVegan Lecture-Minifest-Halloween Buffet on October 19 with local entrepreneurs Crystals by Gem Maven and Sprout Me by Kathy and Barb, a Halloween Costume Contest and Lecture-Food Demo by Raoul Valle of Greenwave Cafe, Plantation.
Enjoy the Chef’s vegan buffet including organic salad and delectable desserts.
Attendees who bring a reusable plate, mug, and utensils, will receive a bonus white ticket and will avoid the $1 eco-impact fee for the place setting.
It all takes place on Saturday, October 19, at 5 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. (instead of their regular third Friday’s schedule.)
Held at the Tamarac Community Center Paradise Ballroom at 8601 W Commercial Blvd.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2022.12.072022 PuroClean Classic Golf Tournament Held Dec. 9
- News2022.12.06Santa Makes a Special Appearance at Rudolph’s Winter Wonderland Dec. 9
- News2022.12.04Sawgrass Nature Center Invites Kids to ‘Camp Wild’ for Winter Break
- News2022.12.01Talk Media Named 2022 Finalist by the Florida Press Club