By: Sharon Aron Baron
Vegan food, which contains no meat, eggs, or dairy products, has scientifically proven health benefits, plus it is compassionate to animals and protects the environment. Join others and celebrate a healthy vegan lifestyle at this month’s EarthSave event.
Chef Brook Katz invites everyone to reserve a plate at the Mix n’ Mingle this month. The event includes a catered vegan buffet, free t-shirt workshop, a free healing session by Roselyn Kattar, free juice bar, and a discussion by Brook Katz on “Global Problems – Personal Solutions,” and giveaways.
This month’s menu is a European-style buffet with appetizers, organic mixed greens salad, Hungarian Goulash, potato kugel, candied carrots, Bavarian chocolate cake, and coconut water.
By bringing your reusable plate, mug and utensils, attendees will receive a bonus white ticket and will avoid the $1 eco-impact fee for the place setting.
It all takes place on Friday, July 26, at 5 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. Make your reservation online at eventbrite.com/e/try-veganvilletv-buffet-tamarac or contact: Chef Katz at email@example.com 954-971-4432.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2019.08.21Tamarac’s Michael Cernech Makes Announcement Regarding Delray Beach City Manager Position
- News2019.08.20Delray Beach Picks Tamarac City Manager for Top Position
- News2019.08.20Petco Donates $250,000 to Broward County Animal Care and Adoption Programs
- Events2019.08.19Register Now for the Next City-Wide Garage Sale in Tamarac