By: Sharon Aron Baron
Vegan food, which contains no meat, eggs, or dairy products, has scientifically proven health benefits, plus it is compassionate to animals and protects the environment. Join others and celebrate a healthy vegan lifestyle at this month’s EarthSave event.
Chef Brook Katz invites everyone to reserve a plate at the Mix n’ Mingle this month. The event includes a catered vegan buffet, free t-shirt workshop, a free healing session by Roselyn Kattar, free juice bar, and a discussion by Brook Katz on “Global Problems – Personal Solutions,” and giveaways.
This month’s menu is a European-style buffet with appetizers, organic mixed greens salad, Hungarian Goulash, potato kugel, candied carrots, Bavarian chocolate cake, and coconut water.
By bringing your reusable plate, mug and utensils, attendees will receive a bonus white ticket and will avoid the $1 eco-impact fee for the place setting.
It all takes place on Friday, July 26, at 5 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. Make your reservation online at eventbrite.com/e/try-veganvilletv-buffet-tamarac or contact: Chef Katz at firstname.lastname@example.org 954-971-4432.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2021.01.18Chabad of Coral Springs Holds Food Distribution on Tuesday
- News2021.01.18Tamarac Crime and Arrest Update Through January 11
- News2021.01.15Taddeo and Daley Re-File Legislation to Repeal Unconstitutional Gun Regulation Restriction on Local Governments
- News2021.01.12Man Faces Murder Charges After Setting Girlfriend on Fire