By: Sharon Aron Baron
Two men have been arrested and are facing numerous felony counts of organized dealing in stolen property.
On Tuesday, the Broward Sheriff’s Office was on the scene of Richie’s Pawn Shop at 5227 N. State Road 7 in Tamarac executing a search warrant and arrest warrants.
According to BSO, the arrests mark the culmination of a year-long investigation into an organized retail crime operation where the suspects knowingly sold stolen merchandise.
Investigators dubbed the operation “Getting Rich” as a spin on the name of the pawn shop, Richie’s Pawn.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2019.10.14Global Response Hiring Over 1,000 Customer Service Reps at Job Fair
- Events2019.10.11Try Vegan Food at the Next EarthSave Event in Tamarac October 19
- Events2019.10.09BSO Holds Huge Shred-A-Thon and Operation Medicine Cabinet in Tamarac
- News2019.10.09Registration Open for the Popular Tamarac Turkey Trot