By: Sharon Aron Baron
Two men have been arrested and are facing numerous felony counts of organized dealing in stolen property.
On Tuesday, the Broward Sheriff’s Office was on the scene of Richie’s Pawn Shop at 5227 N. State Road 7 in Tamarac executing a search warrant and arrest warrants.
According to BSO, the arrests mark the culmination of a year-long investigation into an organized retail crime operation where the suspects knowingly sold stolen merchandise.
Investigators dubbed the operation “Getting Rich” as a spin on the name of the pawn shop, Richie’s Pawn.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- NewsDecember 1, 2023Broward County Schools Opens 2024/25 School Choice Options
- NewsNovember 19, 2023Talk Media Named 2023 Finalist by the Florida Press Club
- NewsNovember 16, 2023Tamarac Launches Campaign to Become Autism Friendly, Enhancing Inclusivity
- NewsNovember 14, 2023Dog Rescued from Tamarac Dumpster Now Safe with Foster Family