By: Sharon Aron Baron
Two men have been arrested and are facing numerous felony counts of organized dealing in stolen property.
On Tuesday, the Broward Sheriff’s Office was on the scene of Richie’s Pawn Shop at 5227 N. State Road 7 in Tamarac executing a search warrant and arrest warrants.
According to BSO, the arrests mark the culmination of a year-long investigation into an organized retail crime operation where the suspects knowingly sold stolen merchandise.
Investigators dubbed the operation “Getting Rich” as a spin on the name of the pawn shop, Richie’s Pawn.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2019.12.12Official 2020/21 Broward County Public Schools Calendar
- News2019.12.11Marlon Bolton Appointed Vice Mayor at Tamarac Commission Meeting
- News2019.12.11Sheriff Tony Terminates Deputy for Using Excessive Force on Tamarac Teen
- News2019.12.10Free Living Interactive Recreation of Bethlehem is Back in Coral Springs