By: Sharon Aron Baron
Located in Tuscaloosa, Alabama, the University of Alabama has attracted Tamarac residents to their campus.
Founded in 1831 as the state’s first public college, the university is also well-known for their Crimson Tide teams.
Over 16,470 students were enrolled at the University of Alabama for the 2020 spring semester. The students named to the Dean’s List have an academic record of 3.5 or above, and students on the President’s List have an academic record of 4.0 — which are all A’s.
Tamarac student named to the President’s List:
Emily Marie Nolle
Tamarac student named to the Dean’s List:
Sarah Elizabeth Nolle
Congratulations to these Tamarac residents.
Send Your News to Tamarac’s #1 News Site Here.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2021.04.15Opinion: City Commission Need to Cut the Grandstanding and Get to Business
- News2021.04.15Over 80 Children Attend Tamarac Bike Rodeo with the Broward Sheriff’s Office
- News2021.04.14North Lauderdale Man Faces Murder Charge For Road Rage Incident
- News2021.04.14Tamarac Commissioner Attempts to Violate First Amendment by Silencing Critics on Social Media