By: Team Earthsave
Eating vegan food has scientifically proven health benefits plus, it is compassionate to animals and protects the environment. Join others and celebrate a healthy vegan lifestyle at the next potluck dinner.
Bring your favorite, nutritious vegan meal to this potluck-style dinner where all Broward residents and guests are welcome to share their healthy vegan meals made with TLC. Vegan meals contain no meat, eggs, or dairy products.
The event takes place on Friday, April 27, at 5 p.m. This event is presented by the City of Tamarac, Chef Katz, EarthSave and Hostess Estela. Enjoy their ‘vegtastic’ open mic entertainment, vegan rewards and giveaways.
Free Admission: Just bring utensils, mug, plate and food to share. Arrive before 6 p.m. and get an early bird bonus special ticket. This month’s lecture is by Chiropractor Dr. Frank Sabatino, DC, PhD. ‘Water-Only Fasting’ Fast-Track To Health. Dr. Sabatino, Discusses Dual Acute-Curative And Health-Maintenance Benefits.
The event will take place at the Tamarac Community Center Paradise Ballroom at 8601 W Commercial Blvd. RSVP here at www.eventbrite.com.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2021.09.14Broward County Schools Participates in ‘Dads Take Your Child to School Day’
- News2021.09.09Local Filmmaker Holds Screening of ‘I Wanna Be A Criminal’ in Tamarac
- News2021.09.07Broward County Public Schools Hiring Bus Drivers for 2021-22 School Year
- News2021.09.01Reserve Your Space at the Next City-Wide Garage Sale