By: Team Earthsave
Eating vegan food has scientifically proven health benefits plus, it is compassionate to animals and protects the environment. Join others and celebrate a healthy vegan lifestyle at the next potluck dinner.
Bring your favorite, nutritious vegan meal to this potluck-style dinner where all Broward residents and guests are welcome to share their healthy vegan meals made with TLC. Vegan meals contain no meat, eggs, or dairy products.
The event takes place on Friday, April 27, at 5 p.m. This event is presented by the City of Tamarac, Chef Katz, EarthSave and Hostess Estela. Enjoy their ‘vegtastic’ open mic entertainment, vegan rewards and giveaways.
Free Admission: Just bring utensils, mug, plate and food to share. Arrive before 6 p.m. and get an early bird bonus special ticket. This month’s lecture is by Chiropractor Dr. Frank Sabatino, DC, PhD. ‘Water-Only Fasting’ Fast-Track To Health. Dr. Sabatino, Discusses Dual Acute-Curative And Health-Maintenance Benefits.
The event will take place at the Tamarac Community Center Paradise Ballroom at 8601 W Commercial Blvd. RSVP here at www.eventbrite.com.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2020.03.27Florida Department of Health Releases COVID-19 Cases by City as of March 27
- News2020.03.26Florida Department of Health Releases COVID-19 Cases by City as of March 26
- News2020.03.26Florida Department of Health Releases COVID-19 Cases by City as of March 25
- News2020.03.24Tamarac Restaurants Offering Curbside and Delivery to Feed Hungry Residents