By: Sharon Aron Baron
Want to meet Hillary Clinton this Friday? Then plan on coughing up $2,700 to do it.
Along with probably every Democrat in South Florida that has donated at one time or another, I received an invitation to an exclusive meeting with Hillary Clinton when she visits the home of Marilyn and Michael Moskowitz in Parkland Florida on Friday. Moskowitz is a well-known lobbyist who is father to State Representative Jared Moskowitz. The Moskowitz are also neighbors with Broward County Commissioner Stacy Ritter.
I’ve donated in the past to two Obama campaigns along with various other local candidates. I had an opportunity to see him first-hand at a luncheon at the Diplomat hotel in Hollywood a few years ago along with my son which was a treat for him. Of course it wasn’t as intimate as in someone’s home.
I’m sure many people will be forking over the bucks to meet Hillary – everyone, except the VIP’s, who I’m sure will be getting a free pass in, but for those with the fat wallets, Clinton will be counting on them to get to the White House in 2016.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2021.01.18Chabad of Coral Springs Holds Food Distribution on Tuesday
- News2021.01.18Tamarac Crime and Arrest Update Through January 11
- News2021.01.15Taddeo and Daley Re-File Legislation to Repeal Unconstitutional Gun Regulation Restriction on Local Governments
- News2021.01.12Man Faces Murder Charges After Setting Girlfriend on Fire