By Agrippina Fadel
Nothing says Easter in Florida like an egg hunt in the pool. The Wet & Wild Egg Splash party at the Caporella Aquatic Center is a fun event for the whole family.
Held on Saturday, April 2, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m., the event includes games, prizes, music, and pictures with Peter Cottontail. The egg hunt is separated by age groups, with kids aged 2 to 4 at 10.15 a.m., ages 5 to 7 at 10:30 a.m., and ages 8 to 10 at 10:45 a.m.
Guests are encouraged to bring their bathing suits. The tickets cost $5 a person.
Caporella Aquatic Center is located at 9300 NW 58th Street.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Agrippina Fadel grew up in Siberia and received her master's in journalism from Tyumen State University. Agrippina is also a writer and editor at Draftsy.net. She has been a US resident for over ten years and speaks English and Russian.
- News2023.03.28Chabad Jewish Center of Tamarac Prepares for Annual Passover Seder
- News2023.03.28Tamarac Holds Springfest and Egg Hunt
- News2023.03.28Ticket Alert: Letraia Savage brings her Divas of Soul Show to Kings Point Palace
- News2023.03.27Local Poet Rebecca Vaughns Hosts Tamarac’s First Annual Spoken Word Competition