By Agrippina Fadel
Latin band Musix Groove is the next entertainer to take over the concert in the park event at the Tamarac Sports Complex.
The local band with Peruvian roots has over 15 years of experience in entertainment. Musix Groove is an orchestra playing classic Spanish and English ballads, bachata, merengue, and salsa music.
The free concert is a chance to enjoy live music from local bands and spend a night with family and friends at the “Groove on the grass” event Friday, April 1, from 7 to 9 pm.
Residents are encouraged to bring lawn chairs or blankets — but leave dogs at home. Food is available for purchase at the park.
Groove on the grass will return on May 6 with a Billy Joel Tribute band, The Turnstiles.
Got News? Please send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Agrippina Fadel grew up in Siberia and received her master's in journalism from Tyumen State University. Agrippina is also a writer and editor at Draftsy.net. She has been a US resident for over ten years and speaks English and Russian.
- News2023.02.03Register Now for Annual Kiwanis Golf Tournament in Tamarac
- News2023.02.02Tamarac Resident Plans to Run Against Marlon Bolton; Calls for Ethical Leadership
- News2023.01.31City Commission Postpones Federal Aid to Tamarac Homeless, Domestic Violence Victims, and Rent-Stressed Residents
- News2023.01.31Culver’s Announces Tentative Opening Date in Tamarac