A South Florida couple thought they were letting two men who posed as roofers into their home but were instead robbed right in front of them WSVN has reported.
Arthur and Mimi Wechsler were confronted at his front door by the two men who claimed to be roofers hired by their association. It wasn’t until after the men left when they noticed they were robbed of $50,000 worth of jewelry.
They live in the Azalea Court Condominiums at Woodmont.
Read more: WSVN Channel 7
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2020.04.06COVID-19 Cases in Tamarac from the Florida Department of Health April 6
- News2020.04.05COVID-19 Cases in Tamarac from the Florida Department of Health April 5
- News2020.04.04COVID-19 Cases in Tamarac from the Florida Department of Health April 4
- News2020.04.04Tamarac Restaurants Offering Curbside and Delivery to Feed Hungry Residents