A South Florida couple thought they were letting two men who posed as roofers into their home but were instead robbed right in front of them WSVN has reported.
Arthur and Mimi Wechsler were confronted at his front door by the two men who claimed to be roofers hired by their association. It wasn’t until after the men left when they noticed they were robbed of $50,000 worth of jewelry.
They live in the Azalea Court Condominiums at Woodmont.
Read more: WSVN Channel 7
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- NewsOctober 2, 2023Colossal Children’s Consignment Celebration Comes to Coral Springs Oct 12
- NewsOctober 2, 2023Man Killed in Fatal Hit-and-Run in Tamarac
- NewsSeptember 27, 2023Tamarac’s Semi-Annual City-Wide Garage Sale Returns Oct 7
- NewsSeptember 23, 2023Grace and Kona Need Forever Homes at the Humane Society of Broward County