By: Sharon Aron Baron
Don’t miss the Tamarac Teen Summit, where this year’s theme is “Choices and Consequences.”
The event will include discussions on human trafficking, vaping, suicide, and surviving peer pressure. They will enjoy raffles, giveaways, and an excellent opportunity to meet other kids ages 12-17. Service hours are available as well.
Hosted by the Tamarac Parks and Recreation Department, the event will be held on Saturday, February 8, from 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. Cost is $5.00 and includes breakfast and lunch. Call (954) 597-3674 to register.
The Tamarac Community Center is located at 8601 W. Commercial Blvd.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2023.02.03Bite into Bliss and Empower Young Women: Get Your Boxes of Girl Scout Cookies Today
- News2023.02.023 Brave Deputies Risk Lives to Save Woman in Christmas Eve Canal Rescue
- News2023.02.01Choking Prevention Takes Center Stage: Rep Daley Files Bill Proposed by High School Students
- News2023.01.272 Arrested for Robbery and Shooting in North Lauderdale: Victim Remains in Critical Condition