By: Matt Rothman
On Thursday, three players from the J.P. Taravella football team competed in the 25th annual BCAA All-Star Game at Nova High School.
Those players were Michael Settles, Sebastian Cano, and Jayden Valentin made the All-Star Game but fell 14-7 against Team South. In the regular season, after scoring only one touchdown in the first five games of the season, the Trojans recorded 56 points in their final five games and picked up their first win two years after beating Pompano Beach High School.
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor’s degree in journalism and then graduated from the University of Florida as a graduate student. He also works for the Mohave Valley Daily News in Bullhead City, Arizona covering high school sports.
- NewsNovember 19, 2023TS Aquatics Swimmers Shine in Postseason Competitions
- NewsNovember 18, 2023Tawannah McLemore Leads The Way For J.P. Taravella Swim Team in State Championship
- NewsNovember 9, 20233 J.P. Taravella Baseball Players Officially Sign Letter of Intent
- NewsNovember 8, 2023J.P. Taravella Cross Country Impresses in Regionals; Soccer Teams Begin Season