By: Matt Rothman
On Thursday, three players from the J.P. Taravella football team competed in the 25th annual BCAA All-Star Game at Nova High School.
Those players were Michael Settles, Sebastian Cano, and Jayden Valentin made the All-Star Game but fell 14-7 against Team South. In the regular season, after scoring only one touchdown in the first five games of the season, the Trojans recorded 56 points in their final five games and picked up their first win two years after beating Pompano Beach High School.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk. Don’t miss reading Margate Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk.
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor’s degree in journalism and then graduated from the University of Florida as a graduate student.
- News2023.05.304 TS Aquatics Swimmers Make College Choice: Set to Host Summer Camp
- News2023.05.239 J.P. Taravella Track and Field Athletes Reach Podium at States
- News2023.05.16J.P. Taravella Baseball and Track and Field Make Runs in Regionals
- News2023.05.16J.P. Taravella Soccer Star Zachary Zub Makes College Pick