By: Matt Rothman
It was a tough season for the J.P. Taravella football team. The good news is they sent three players to the Broward County Athletic Association All-Star Game on Thursday.
The Trojans, who went winless in ten games, sent three seniors in quarterback Jeremiah Belony, running back Michael Brown, and offensive linemen Azhari Abbas to represent the North Team.
They ended up picking up a 30-7 victory over the Team South as these seniors tried and make an impression on college coaches. All three of these players are set to graduate this spring and potentially have a chance to play college football.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor’s degree in journalism and then graduated from the University of Florida as a graduate student.
- News2023.03.17J.P. Taravella Track and Field Wins 4 Events in Walter Dix Relays
- News2023.03.11J.P. Taravella Baseball Wins 5th Straight Game Friday Night
- News2023.02.25J.P. Taravella Softball Kicks-Off 2023 Season with a Win
- News2023.01.31J.P. Taravella Girls Soccer Advances to District Championship Game