The pets above are available for adoption!
By: Sharon Aron Baron
Broward County Animal Care is asking the the public to come help them “Clear the Shelters” and save on adoption fees as they team up with NBC 6 and Telemundo 51 for a special adoption promotion where NBC 6 Meteorologist Ericka Delgado and Y100 Radio will broadcast live from the shelter throughout the day.
As part of the promotion, all adoption fees for dogs and cats will be waived. In addition, the $20 non-refundable deposit for lost/stray pets also will be waived during the event.
Join them on Saturday, August 15th, from 10 a.m to 5 p.m, at the Broward County Animal Care Adoption Center, 1870 SW 39th St, Fort Lauderdale.
“We are very excited to be part of this special initiative,” said Lisa Mendheim, Public Education Coordinator, Broward County Animal Care and Adoption. “To be able to partner with local media to focus on the subject of pet adoption and homeless pets in our community is vital to our efforts to save lives and give each pet the home they deserve.”
Tamarac residents please come out and support our County shelter which house our relinquished and stray pets.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2022.05.18Joey Lanouette Qualifies by Petition for the Tamarac City Commission District 2 Seat
- News2022.05.16Official 2022/23 Broward County Public Schools Color Calendar is Out
- News2022.05.13Tamarac Holds Memorial Day Ceremony Followed By Live Music May 30
- News2022.05.12Former City Attorney Stuart Michelson Qualifies by Petition for Tamarac Commission Seat