By: Saraana Jamraj
If a new family pet is on the holiday wishlist, Paws with Claus Holiday Paw-ty and Adoption Event is the “purr-fect” place to be.
The paw-ty, co-hosted by the city of Tamarac and Broward County’s Animal Care & Adoption, will include pictures with Santa Paws from 9:15 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. as well as a contest for the “Best Dressed Holiday Hound.”
The heart and focus of the occasion is the opportunity to give animals a new home in time for the holidays. All adoption fees will be waived, and all adoptions will include spaying, neutering, vaccinations, microchips, and Broward County Pet License Tags.
In addition to new furry friends, holiday music, raffle prizes, and vendors are also part of the event. For people who would like to showcase their businesses or services by becoming vendors, they can call 954-597-3620.
The event will take place on Saturday, December 14, from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.at the Gary B. Jones Park for People and Pups on 8101 Southgate Boulevard.
- Selene Raj is a writer and a Florida International University graduate. Born in Trinidad and raised in America, she completed her Master's in Mass Communications in 2020, and has been living in Coral Springs since 2004. She is passionate about the communities she lives and works in and loves reporting and sharing stories that are as complex and meaningful as the people who live in them.
- News2021.11.23Nonprofit Teams Up with City to Provide Free Hearing Tests
- News2021.08.25Nonprofit Teams Up with City to Provide Free Hearing Tests
- News2021.03.16Chabad Jewish Center of Tamarac Holds Events You Can’t Passover
- News2021.03.02The Broward Sheriff’s Office Makes Personal Bunny Visits in Tamarac