By: Claire Cornish
Allie is still just a baby and seeking her forever home. She is a Labrador mix girl who is only nine-months-old, but already, her personality is winning friends and fans all over town.
Allie already knows some commands and is exceptionally proud to show off what she can do. Her hobbies include rolling into her back with her legs waving in the air and soliciting belly rubs. She also loves to take walks and play with stuffies.
Allie says to Tamarac residents: “It’s time for me to come home!”
Allie’s ID number is A2055770, and she is currently at Broward County Animal Care and Adoption, 2400 SW 42nd Street, Fort Lauderdale. Open Tuesday – Sunday 11:00 am – 6:00 pm.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- NewsSeptember 23, 2023Grace and Kona Need Forever Homes at the Humane Society of Broward County
- NewsSeptember 14, 2023Broward Gym-goers Go From From Cardio to Car-Theft
- NewsSeptember 13, 2023Furry Friends Buttons and Ginger Bear Need Forever Homes
- NewsSeptember 13, 2023Pedestrian Fatally Struck by Vehicle in Tamarac