By Sharon Aron Baron
The Florida Supervisors of Elections Association is offering four scholarships worth $1,200 each to college students majoring in Political Science, Public Administration, Business Administration, or Journalism/Mass Communication.
To be eligible, applicants must be registered Florida voters, have lived in the state for at least two years, be a college junior or have enough credits to be considered a junior, and have a minimum GPA of “C.”
The deadline to apply is Friday, March 10, 2023. Applications and further details are available here:
Or visit the Broward County Supervisor of Elections.
Each county will select one finalist to be considered by the FSE Scholarship Committee for selection. The scholarship will be made payable to the student and the university they attend.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- NewsDecember 1, 2023Broward County Schools Opens 2024/25 School Choice Options
- NewsNovember 19, 2023Talk Media Named 2023 Finalist by the Florida Press Club
- NewsNovember 16, 2023Tamarac Launches Campaign to Become Autism Friendly, Enhancing Inclusivity
- NewsNovember 14, 2023Dog Rescued from Tamarac Dumpster Now Safe with Foster Family