By Sharon Aron Baron
The Florida Supervisors of Elections Association is offering four scholarships worth $1,200 each to college students majoring in Political Science, Public Administration, Business Administration, or Journalism/Mass Communication.
To be eligible, applicants must be registered Florida voters, have lived in the state for at least two years, be a college junior or have enough credits to be considered a junior, and have a minimum GPA of “C.”
The deadline to apply is Friday, March 10, 2023. Applications and further details are available here:
Or visit the Broward County Supervisor of Elections.
Each county will select one finalist to be considered by the FSE Scholarship Committee for selection. The scholarship will be made payable to the student and the university they attend.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk. Don’t miss reading Margate Talk, Coral Springs Talk, Coconut Creek Talk, and Parkland Talk.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2023.03.3023-Year-Old Man Fatally Shot in North Lauderdale; Broward Sheriff’s Office Homicide Unit Investigating
- News2023.03.22FBI Miami Warns of $13 Million ‘Grandparent Scam’ Targeting Seniors
- News2023.03.21The Voice of Romance, Johnny Mathis, Celebrates 67 Years in Music with a Special Performance in Coral Springs
- News2023.03.19Woman Dies 5 Weeks After Multi-Vehicle Crash in North Lauderdale