By: Sharon Aron Baron
BankUnited employees in Tamarac got a real treat during an Art in the Workplace class where they used chocolate as their art medium.
Led by Business for the Arts of Broward (BFA), the nonprofit educates businesses and business leaders to advocate and educate about the importance of the county’s art and cultural community.
The Art of Chocolate is one of 30 different themed workshops that BFA offers to adults to help establish lasting relationships between the arts community and local businesses.
BankUnited has held several “Art in the Workplace” classes at its branches throughout Broward County.
Eris Sandler, market president at BankUnited and a board member at BFA said, “By bringing various disciplines of the arts directly into the workplace, we are fostering a greater understanding among team members of the important role of arts and culture in our community, while encouraging teamwork and camaraderie.”
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2021.09.21Tamarac Resident Warns Neighbors After Coyote Sighting
- News2021.09.20Reserve Your Space at Tamarac’s City-Wide Garage Sale
- News2021.09.19Register Now for the Annual Tamarac Chamber Bowling 4 Business Event
- News2021.09.14Broward County Schools Participates in ‘Dads Take Your Child to School Day’