By Agrippina Fadel
Surf’s Up, a tribute band that has been perfecting and recreating the timeless Beach Boys sound for over two decades, is set to bring their signature harmonies to the Kings Point Palace stage.
The concert, slated for Saturday, October 14, at 8 p.m., offers an evening of musical nostalgia that’s not to be missed. Tickets are affordable at $20 for Kings Point residents and $25 for guests, available both in advance at the venue’s box office and on the night of the event.
A renowned Southern California tribute band, Surf’s Up is a family affair: three generations of the Goldberg family join forces on stage, creating a harmonious blend of voices that captures the essence of the Beach Boys’ legendary sound.
Don Goldberg senior, his sons Donny and Danny, and grandsons Landon and Lyric deliver a show that covers not only Beach Boys’ biggest hits but also fans’ favorites from Classic Rock to ’60s, ‘70s, and ’80s Pop Rock, and Top 40 hits.
The Palace at Kings Point is located at 7622 NW 76th St. in Tamarac.
- Agrippina Fadel grew up in Siberia and received her master's in journalism from Tyumen State University. Agrippina is also a writer and editor at Draftsy.net. She has been a US resident for over ten years and speaks English and Russian.
- NewsDecember 3, 2023Ticket Alert: Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga Tribute Show at the Palace
- NewsNovember 27, 2023Doo-Wop Delight: Don’t Miss a Night of Nostalgia with John Tarangelo at the Kings Point Palace
- NewsNovember 21, 2023Don’t Miss the 43nd Annual Tamarac Turkey Trot
- NewsNovember 19, 2023Register Now for the Kings Point Holiday Expo