By Sharon Aron Baron
In a powerful display of unity and support, Temple Beth Torah Sha’aray Tzedek has extended an invitation to the community to come together on the morning of Shabbat, Saturday, October 14, to stand in solidarity with Israel.
This special service is intended to express condolences for those who have lost their lives, offer prayers for the wounded and captives, and affirm unwavering support for the State of Israel.
Co-Rabbis Rami Pavolotzky, Daniela Szuster, Cantor Jenna Kramarow, and Congregational President Alan Dubrow jointly issued a heartfelt statement denouncing the recent acts of violence that have shaken the nation of Israel.
“We are all shocked and horrified by the heinous attack in Israel last Shabbat and Yom Tov,” their statement began. “We condemn, in the strongest possible way, the evil attacks by Hamas that have hit Israel.
The Temple’s Shabbat morning service is an opportunity for members of the congregation and the wider community to unite in solidarity, empathy, and prayer.
All are welcome to join in this special service to offer their support and solidarity during these challenging times. The Temple’s doors will be open to anyone who wishes to stand together with Israel, mourn the fallen, and pray for peace.
Temple Beth Torah Sha’aray Tzedek is at 5700 NW 94th Ave in Tamarac. For more information about the service and the community, please visit www.tbtst.org.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- NewsDecember 1, 2023Broward County Schools Opens 2024/25 School Choice Options
- NewsNovember 19, 2023Talk Media Named 2023 Finalist by the Florida Press Club
- NewsNovember 16, 2023Tamarac Launches Campaign to Become Autism Friendly, Enhancing Inclusivity
- NewsNovember 14, 2023Dog Rescued from Tamarac Dumpster Now Safe with Foster Family