By Ryan Yousefi
The Broward Sheriff’s Office has announced it is looking for new team members to join in its mission of keeping the community safe.
According to job listings posted on the department’s website, Broward County Sheriff’s Office is seeking candidates to fill a variety of positions, ranging from everything from administrator jobs to tactical helicopter pilots.
In a recent announcement promoting the hiring spree, BSO says it prides itself in offering competitive salaries, generous benefits, and time off options.
To explore the various employment opportunities available, interested candidates are encouraged to visit the BSO’s official website at jobs.sheriff.org.
The website provides a comprehensive list of positions currently open for applications, allowing individuals to find a role that aligns with their skills and interests.
- Ryan Yousefi has lived in Coral Springs for over 30 years. He has worked as a writer for multiples outlets over the years, including the Miami New Times where he has covered sports and culture since 2013. He holds a Bachelor's Degree and a Master's Degree in Business Healthcare Management from Western Governors University.
- NewsFebruary 19, 2024From Prison to Prayer: Dr. Yehudah Pryce’s Path to Spirituality and Judaism
- NewsFebruary 18, 2024Chamber Invites Local Businesses to Kings Point Expo on February 26
- NewsFebruary 18, 2024Broward Sheriff’s Office to Host Gun Safety Class Geared Toward Child Firearm Education
- NewsFebruary 17, 20245th Annual Jazz Under the Stars Returns to Lauderhill on February 17