By Ryan Yousefi
The Broward Sheriff’s Office has announced it is looking for new team members to join in its mission of keeping the community safe.
According to job listings posted on the department’s website, Broward County Sheriff’s Office is seeking candidates to fill a variety of positions, ranging from everything from administrator jobs to tactical helicopter pilots.
In a recent announcement promoting the hiring spree, BSO says it prides itself in offering competitive salaries, generous benefits, and time off options.
To explore the various employment opportunities available, interested candidates are encouraged to visit the BSO’s official website at jobs.sheriff.org.
The website provides a comprehensive list of positions currently open for applications, allowing individuals to find a role that aligns with their skills and interests.
- Ryan Yousefi has lived in Coral Springs for over 30 years. He has worked as a writer for multiples outlets over the years, including the Miami New Times where he has covered sports and culture since 2013. He holds a Bachelor's Degree and a Master's Degree in Business Healthcare Management from Western Governors University.
- NewsSeptember 24, 2023Dirty Dog’s Car Wash Opens with Grand Opening Celebration
- NewsSeptember 24, 2023Lauderhill’s Mayor Thurston Hosts Move with the Mayor and Fitness Challenge
- NewsSeptember 21, 2023Tamarac Man Attempts to Drown Woman in Community Pool
- NewsSeptember 19, 2023BSO North Lauderdale and Home Depot Team Up for ‘Building Bonds’ Children’s Workshop