By: Sharon Aron Baron
After walking outside to lock her car doors, one resident noticed someone had been rummaging around inside.
During the early morning hours on May 25, a resident in the Woodlands Country Club saw two car burglars on her surveillance camera.
“It happened Friday night around 12:23 a.m…So far I only missed a pair of sunglasses,” she said, adding that papers were also scattered around inside her car.
She left town the next day but plans on filing a report on Wednesday morning.
There were at least two suspects: One was across the street before a black car came and picked him up.
Unfortunately, she left her car doors unlocked on this particular night.
“I came in about half an hour before I knew I had to go back and lock it, but I tried around 12:30 a.m., but by then they had gone into the car already.”
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- Events2019.10.11Try Vegan Food at the Next EarthSave Event in Tamarac October 19
- Events2019.10.09BSO Holds Huge Shred-A-Thon and Operation Medicine Cabinet in Tamarac
- News2019.10.09Registration Open for the Popular Tamarac Turkey Trot
- News2019.10.08Pedestrian Hit and Killed by Car Carrier Trailer in Tamarac