By Sherry Nabbie-Singh
Seafood lovers will soon be treated to a new restaurant opening in Lauderhill as Hook & Reel establish an additional Broward County location.
Located at the southeast corner of University Drive and Commercial Blvd, the restaurant joins other South Florida locations in Coral Springs, Deerfield Beach, and Pembroke Pines.
Hook & Reel Restaurant has 50 locations throughout the country and the latest dive expects to reel in customers with its authentic southern dishes and fiery Cajun cuisine, all packed with daring tastes and a genuine homely ambiance.
Their establishments are designed to give patrons the bona fide backyard boil experience with a lively environment that urges guests to get noisy, messy, eat with their hands, and enjoy cold beverages.
Some favorites include the signature saucy seafood boil, PO boy featuring fish, oysters, shrimp, and chicken, and last but not least, good old-fashioned chicken wings.
No word on an opening date for the location at 7562 W Commercial Blvd.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- A self-published author and professional makeup artist who has resided in Tamarac since 2011. Originally from Trinidad, Sherry graduated from the University of the West Indies with a bachelor of arts in literature in English.
- News2021.08.02Atten-hut! Enroll Now in the J.P. Taravella Marching Band Camp
- News2021.07.28Supervisor of Elections Site is Redesigned in Time for Congressional Special Elections
- News2021.07.22Get Ready to ‘Move with the Mayor’ on August 7
- News2021.07.20Tamarac Holds Drive-Thru School Supply Distribution Event