By Sharon Aron Baron
Get ready for a festive and fun-filled evening as the Chanukah Menorah Parade takes over the streets of Tamarac.
Held on Thursday, December 22 at 5:30 p.m., the parade, hosted by the Chabad Jewish Center of Tamarac, will kick off at the center located at 8100 N. University Drive.
Participants are invited to bring their own cars and join in the parade, featuring a police escort and plenty of entertainment, including music from a juggler and free donuts. The parade is free to join, and all are welcome to participate – simply RSVP here.
After the parade, the celebration will continue with a grand Menorah lighting ceremony at Publix in Tamarac Town Square at 6:30 p.m. This event is also open to all and promises to be a joyful and memorable experience for the whole community.
Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity to celebrate Chanukah with pride and unity.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk. Don’t miss reading Margate Talk, Coral Springs Talk, Coconut Creek Talk, and Parkland Talk.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2023.06.08Celebrating Excellence: Meet Our Local Valedictorians and Salutatorians for 2023
- News2023.05.31Temple Beth Torah Sha’aray Tzedek Holds Shabbat Services in Spanish, Hebrew and English
- News2023.05.27Planet Fitness Launches High School Summer Pass Program to Combat Teen Obesity and Boost Mental Health
- News2023.05.26Joint Tactical Training Exercise to Commence in Broward County