By Jill Fox
The Chabad Jewish Center of Tamarac is preparing for the high holidays with a series of events for the new year.
Rosh Hashanah Eve begins with a four-course dinner complete with holiday treats and traditions. The community celebration is Monday, September 6 at 7:30 p.m., following services at 6:45 p.m. at the Chabad Jewish Center of Tamarac.
The cost is $25 per adult, $12 per child, or $75 per family. Make a reservation here.
During the high holidays, there will be no charge for seats, but advance reservations are necessary to attend services. A complete schedule of Rosh Hashanah services can be found here.
In addition, said they will once again have their popular outdoor Shofar in the Park at Tamarac Veterans Park, located on the corner of Southgate and University Drive, on Tuesday, September 7, at 6:00 p.m.
“After the success of last year’s “Shofar in the Park,” we will be once again offering it to the community for those still preferring an outdoor service,” said Rabbi Kopel Silberberg.
For any questions, contact office@Jewishtamarac.com or 954-882-7434.
The Chabad Jewish Center of Tamarac is located at 8100 North University Drive in Tamarac.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Jill Fox is an Emmy Award-winning writer and producer. She has worked in public relations and television for over 20 years. Fox lives in Parkland with her husband and their two children.
- News2022.05.19Stop Stalling! Register for this Summer’s “Mane” Event at Spitfire Farm
- News2022.05.09Forget the Heat; Dolphins Football Camp Moves Indoors For The Summer
- News2022.05.02Stop Stalling! Register for this Summer’s “Mane” Event at Spitfire Farm
- News2022.05.01Forget the Heat; Dolphins Football Camp Moves Indoors For The Summer