By: Sharon Aron Baron
The City of Tamarac is calling all Pokémon Go Fans and looking for Tamarac’s best trainers to get out in the parks and catch all the Pokémons out there.
Whoever visits the most Poké Stops and gyms within any of their parks and facilities will receive an amazing prize pack according to the City. They will be posting clues as to where to find some of them. All you have to do to win is screenshot a view of your avatar in the park. Next, take a screenshot of each Poké Stop you visit – image must show that you are in range of the Poké Stop. Then tag the City on Facebook or Twitter by using the hashtag #TamaracPokePark.
Parks are open from 7:30 a.m. to dusk with some, such as the Tamarac Sports Complex, Caporella Aquatic Center and Tamarac Park, open later. Facilities will be open regular business hours. Reminder: Park rules are still in effect, no exceptions – not even to catch a Venusaur. Make sure to be aware of yourself and your surroundings at all times. Contest date extended through October 3, 2016.
The City of Tamarac is not affiliated with Pokémon in any way.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2021.05.12Commission Votes Against $50,000 Leaked Memo Investigation, Hires New City Attorney
- News2021.05.11Next Free Food Distribution Dates In Tamarac, Sunrise, and Coral Springs
- News2021.05.11Bolton Blames Mayor, City Manager, After His Spending Items Are Leaked to Press
- News2021.05.07Investigation Into Public Records Media Leak May Cost Tamarac Taxpayers up to $50,000