It is that time of year again when the Tamarac Cougars hit the field. Whether or not your child is interested in football or cheerleading, everyone is welcome to watch the children play.
Children ages 4-13 are planning to use the new field at the Sports Complex and promoting our city throughout Broward County.
With over 100 adult volunteers and almost 300 children, the fall football spirit starts right here in our own town. The entire local community is invited to join in, enjoy a hot dog and watch the games from 9 a.m. in the morning to 6 p.m where there are a series of six different games played, depending on the ages of the children.
Plan a day at the park on the following home game dates:
- August 8 – Cougars verses Coconut Creek
- August 23 – Cougars verses Fort Lauderdale
- September 13 – Cougars take on Miramar
- September 20 – Cougars play the Sunrise Gators
- October 4– Cougars take on the Weston Warriors
Admission and parking are free so come on out and support our local players.The Tamarac Sports Complex is located at: 9901 NW 77 St. Tamarac, FL 33321
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2020.01.282020 Teen Summit Held in Tamarac
- News2020.01.24Clear Space by Safely Disposing Hazardous Waste on February 1
- News2020.01.23Tamarac Woman Dies After Single-Vehicle Accident in Coral Springs
- News2020.01.23Broward County Offering Express Service from BB&T Center to Miami International Airport