By: Sharon Aron Baron
Come out and support the Coral Glades High School Drama Department in their latest production “Pippin,” a coming of age musical about a young man searching for for meaning and significance.
Pippin is a Tony Award-winning musical with music and lyrics by Stephen Schwartz and a book by Roger O. Hirson. As of April 2014, the original run of Pippin is the 32nd longest-running Broadway show.
Joined by Leading Player and her band of Players, Pippin tells the story of a young prince on a death-defying journey to find meaning in his existence. Will he choose a happy but simple life or will he risk everything for a singular flash of glory? With all the soaring songs you know and love, plus extraordinary acrobatics and wondrous magical feats, this production is not to be missed.
Coral Glades Drama Department will present Pippin at JP Taravella High School on February 19th, 20th and 21st at 7:00pm and a matinee performance on Saturday, Feb. 21st at 1:00pm. Tickets will be sold thirty minutes prior to the show. Ticket prices are $15 per adult; $10 for students and senior citizens; $8 per person for groups of twenty or more. For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Because Coral Glades does not have their own auditorium, the performance will be held at JP Taravella High School, which is located at 10600 Riverside Drive, Coral Springs, FL 33071.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2019.09.19Coral Springs Center for the Arts Launches Comedy and Music October and November
- News2019.09.18Tamarac City Commissioners Voted to Approve Office Furnishings in Amended Budget
- News2019.09.18Broward County Schools Holds ‘Dads Take Your Child to School Day’
- News2019.09.17Students Can Earn Service Hours at 34th Annual International Coastal Cleanup