By Agrippina Fadel
Jamie Lee is ready for Easter, however, the one thing that is missing is a loving family to take her egg-hunting.
This 3-years-old tan and white American Staffordshire Terrier mix is on the smaller side and weighs 53 pounds. According to Broward County Animal Care, Jamie Lee arrived at the shelter last October and quickly became a staff favorite.
This pup is not very rambunctious and prefers to keep things low-key and quiet, but she is sure to win someone’s heart with her super sweet and friendly nature. Jamie Lee knows cues and takes treats very gently. She will be a perfect companion for a family that enjoys leisurely walks and lazy afternoons.
To adopt Jamie Lee (A2165186), foster, or take a dog out for lunch, email the shelter at email@example.com. To schedule a meet-and-greet appointment and learn more about adoptable pets, email ACADadoptions@broward.org.
The Adoption Center at Broward County Animal Care is located at 2400 SW 42 Street, Fort Lauderdale, and is open Tuesday through Sunday from 11 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Adoptions are at no cost and include spaying/neutering, vaccinations, a microchip, and a Broward County pet license tag.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Agrippina Fadel grew up in Siberia and received her master's in journalism from Tyumen State University. Agrippina is also a writer and editor at Draftsy.net. She has been a US resident for over ten years and speaks English and Russian.
- NewsFebruary 19, 2024Catch Comedian Bobby Collins with Special Guest Shelley Keelor at Kings Point Palace
- NewsFebruary 13, 2024Broward County Animal Care Holds ‘Stinky Ex’ Fundraiser for Valentine’s Day
- NewsFebruary 12, 2024Ticket Alert: Rock On to Meat Loaf Tribute at Kings Point Palace
- NewsFebruary 12, 2024Peter Lemongello Jr. Performs at Kings Point Palace Sunday Matinee