By Agrippina Fadel
A happy-go-lucky American Staffordshire Terrier is looking for his new best friend.
Oscar is a super sweet fellow who loves to get belly rubs. He is very playful and will sit for treats. Always game for a run or a round or tag-of-war, this dog will be a perfect companion for a family with an active lifestyle.
Like many other large dogs at the Broward Animal Care and Adoption Center, Oscar needs a break from the kennels. The shelter is running 20 dogs over capacity and needs the public to come out and adopt or foster pets.
To adopt Oscar (A2184253), foster, or take a dog out for lunch, email the shelter at firstname.lastname@example.org. To schedule a meet-and-greet appointment and learn more about adoptable pets, email ACADadoptions@broward.org.
The Adoption Center at Broward County Animal Care is located at 2400 SW 42 Street, Fort Lauderdale, and is open Tuesday through Sunday from 11 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Adoptions are at no cost and include spaying/neutering, vaccinations, a microchip, and a Broward County pet license tag.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Agrippina Fadel grew up in Siberia and received her master's in journalism from Tyumen State University. Agrippina is also a writer and editor at Draftsy.net. She has been a US resident for over ten years and speaks English and Russian.
- News2022.05.19Tamarac Social Justice Wall Will Include James Sistrunk, Jackie Robinson, and President Kennedy
- News2022.05.19Dog of the Week: Macarena is the Life of the Party
- News2022.05.162022 RISE Expo Brings the Business Community Together
- News2022.05.12Operation Swim Teaches Residents Water Safety