The dogs have a field day at the Gary B. Jones Dog park in Tamarac where they see all their old friends or meet some new faces – or other areas they like to check out.
Dogs get a great workout at the dog park and they can even enjoy a bath in the washing area afterwards.
The dog park is located at 8101 Southgate Boulevard, on Southgate Bouelvard west of University Drive and Tamarac Veterans’ Park close to Coral Springs residents too.
The park features areas for both large and small dogs, a common area with drinking fountains (for both people and pups), a dog washing area, shelters, pathways, and landscaping. Open 7:30 a.m. to dusk. All Tamarac Parks are closed on Mondays.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2023.02.03Bite into Bliss and Empower Young Women: Get Your Boxes of Girl Scout Cookies Today
- News2023.02.023 Brave Deputies Risk Lives to Save Woman in Christmas Eve Canal Rescue
- News2023.02.01Choking Prevention Takes Center Stage: Rep Daley Files Bill Proposed by High School Students
- News2023.01.272 Arrested for Robbery and Shooting in North Lauderdale: Victim Remains in Critical Condition