The dogs have a field day at the Gary B. Jones Dog park in Tamarac where they see all their old friends or meet some new faces – or other areas they like to check out.
Dogs get a great workout at the dog park and they can even enjoy a bath in the washing area afterwards.
The dog park is located at 8101 Southgate Boulevard, on Southgate Bouelvard west of University Drive and Tamarac Veterans’ Park close to Coral Springs residents too.
The park features areas for both large and small dogs, a common area with drinking fountains (for both people and pups), a dog washing area, shelters, pathways, and landscaping. Open 7:30 a.m. to dusk. All Tamarac Parks are closed on Mondays.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2020.05.29COVID-19 Cases in Tamarac from the Florida Department of Health May 28
- News2020.05.285 Tamarac Seniors Graduate from Calvary Christian Academy During ‘Drive-in’ Ceremony
- News2020.05.28BSO Investigates Multi-Vehicle Crash in Tamarac
- News2020.05.27COVID-19 Cases in Tamarac from the Florida Department of Health May 27