The dogs have a field day at the Gary B. Jones Dog park in Tamarac where they see all their old friends or meet some new faces – or other areas they like to check out.
Dogs get a great workout at the dog park and they can even enjoy a bath in the washing area afterwards.
The dog park is located at 8101 Southgate Boulevard, on Southgate Bouelvard west of University Drive and Tamarac Veterans’ Park close to Coral Springs residents too.
The park features areas for both large and small dogs, a common area with drinking fountains (for both people and pups), a dog washing area, shelters, pathways, and landscaping. Open 7:30 a.m. to dusk. All Tamarac Parks are closed on Mondays.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2019.10.16Tamarac Holds Huge Halloween Hoopla October 25
- News2019.10.16School Board Member Holds Meet and Greet October 24
- Crime & Safety2019.10.16Police Search for Suspects Who Drugged and Robbed a Man at Hard Rock Casino
- News2019.10.15Tamarac North Lauderdale Chamber of Commerce will host its 5th Annual Golf Tournament