The dogs have a field day at the Gary B. Jones Dog park in Tamarac where they see all their old friends or meet some new faces – or other areas they like to check out.
Dogs get a great workout at the dog park and they can even enjoy a bath in the washing area afterwards.
The dog park is located at 8101 Southgate Boulevard, on Southgate Bouelvard west of University Drive and Tamarac Veterans’ Park close to Coral Springs residents too.
The park features areas for both large and small dogs, a common area with drinking fountains (for both people and pups), a dog washing area, shelters, pathways, and landscaping. Open 7:30 a.m. to dusk. All Tamarac Parks are closed on Mondays.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2023.05.31Temple Beth Torah Sha’aray Tzedek Holds Shabbat Services in Spanish, Hebrew and English
- News2023.05.27Planet Fitness Launches High School Summer Pass Program to Combat Teen Obesity and Boost Mental Health
- News2023.05.26Joint Tactical Training Exercise to Commence in Broward County
- News2023.05.24Meet Gretel and Sissy, 2 Sweethearts Searching for Forever Homes