By: Sharon Aron Baron
When it comes to celebrating Earth Day add the Veterans’ Memorial Park in Tamarac to the list of places to stop by for eco-friendly vendors and fresh food from the Farmer’s Market.
Held in partnership with EarthSave and the Farmers Market, this free event will feature products and exhibitors, giveaways, presentations, music, children’s arts and crafts and a live deejay.
Everyone is invited to this fun-filled event held on Sunday, April 24, 2016 from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. at Veterans’ Memorial Park at 7825 Southgate Boulevard in Tamarac.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- Events2019.08.08Try Vegan Food at the Next EarthSave Event in Tamarac
- Crime & Safety2019.08.06Man Blows Past Security with Two Stolen Leaf Blowers
- Crime & Safety2019.08.05Broward Sheriff’s Office Holds ‘National Night Out’ in Tamarac
- News2019.08.05Flags at Half-Staff to Honor Shooting Victims in El Paso and Dayton