By: Sharon Aron Baron
When it comes to celebrating Earth Day add the Veterans’ Memorial Park in Tamarac to the list of places to stop by for eco-friendly vendors and fresh food from the Farmer’s Market.
Held in partnership with EarthSave and the Farmers Market, this free event will feature products and exhibitors, giveaways, presentations, music, children’s arts and crafts and a live deejay.
Everyone is invited to this fun-filled event held on Sunday, April 24, 2016 from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. at Veterans’ Memorial Park at 7825 Southgate Boulevard in Tamarac.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2022.05.18Joey Lanouette Qualifies by Petition for the Tamarac City Commission District 2 Seat
- News2022.05.16Official 2022/23 Broward County Public Schools Color Calendar is Out
- News2022.05.13Tamarac Holds Memorial Day Ceremony Followed By Live Music May 30
- News2022.05.12Former City Attorney Stuart Michelson Qualifies by Petition for Tamarac Commission Seat