Update: This show has been canceled due to illness.
By Agrippina Fadel
Elements, one of the country’s biggest Earth, Wind, and Fire cover bands, is bringing the “Boogie Wonderland” to the Kings Point Palace.
Held on Saturday, March 4, at 8 p.m., the show is $20 for residents and $25 for guests, with tickets available at the venue’s box office before the event and on the night of the concert.
Elements members have over 50 years of recording, performing, and touring experience. The band combines tight horn arrangements, soaring falsettos, and a pulsating groove for an unforgettable night of hits like “Shining Star,” “September,” and “Devotion.”
Covering three decades of Earth, Wind & Fire’s greatest hits, Elements brings a full arrangement of brass, percussion, and talented vocalists earning a solid reputation and a collection of devoted fans nationwide.
The Palace at Kings Point is located at 7622 NW 76th St. in Tamarac.
- Agrippina Fadel grew up in Siberia and received her master's in journalism from Tyumen State University. Agrippina is also a writer and editor at Draftsy.net. She has been a US resident for over ten years and speaks English and Russian.
- NewsNovember 27, 2023Doo-Wop Delight: Don’t Miss a Night of Nostalgia with John Tarangelo at the Kings Point Palace
- NewsNovember 21, 2023Don’t Miss the 43nd Annual Tamarac Turkey Trot
- NewsNovember 19, 2023Register Now for the Kings Point Holiday Expo
- NewsNovember 14, 2023Register Now for the Kings Point Holiday Expo