By Agrippina Fadel
Get ready to bask in waves of nostalgia as Dave Morin, the multifaceted tribute artist, transports the audience back in time with his enchanting performance at the Kings Point Palace.
Held on Saturday, October 7, at 8 p.m., the show is $20 for Kings Point residents and $25 for guests, with tickets available at the venue’s box office before and on the night of the concert.
Born in Martinique and raised in Florida, Dave Morin was a passionate Elvis fan from a young age and started performing as the King of Rock ‘n’ Roll impersonator in 2007.
The singer has since expanded his repertoire and is now known as the “Man of Many Voices,” singing tributes to Bobby Darin, Dean Martin, Roy Orbison, Ricky Nelson, Jerry Lee Lewis, Johnny Cash, Elton John, and Billy Joel.
Morin performed worldwide and for many casinos, including The Hard Rock at Dania Beach, The Seminole Classic Casino, and The Bellagio Las Vegas. He sings in French, Spanish, and Italian, offering a must-see high-energy show.
The Palace at Kings Point is located at 7622 NW 76th St. in Tamarac.
- Agrippina Fadel grew up in Siberia and received her master's in journalism from Tyumen State University. Agrippina is also a writer and editor at Draftsy.net. She has been a US resident for over ten years and speaks English and Russian.
- NewsDecember 3, 2023Ticket Alert: Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga Tribute Show at the Palace
- NewsNovember 27, 2023Doo-Wop Delight: Don’t Miss a Night of Nostalgia with John Tarangelo at the Kings Point Palace
- NewsNovember 21, 2023Don’t Miss the 43nd Annual Tamarac Turkey Trot
- NewsNovember 19, 2023Register Now for the Kings Point Holiday Expo